Margaritas with a Kick
- admin on June 8, 2012
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup margarita mix
- 1 bunch of cilantro (chopped finely)
- 1 cup premium tequila
- 2 tablespoons brandy-based orange liquor (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- coarse salt
- Zest 2 limes into a small bowl and add to margarita mix
- Cover, and refrigerate for approximately 24 hours
- Before serving, stir in the tequila and brandy-based orange liquor and add in the cilantro last.
- Rub rim of 4 glasses with sliced lime, and dip into salt.
- Take another slice of lime, cut in half, slice under skin of lime to halfway point, and place on glass for garnish.