Avocado Toast Stars
These gold star approved Avocado Toasts are a healthy appetizer or snack option for any breakfast, brunch, or dinner party. I used a 2" diameter star cookie cutter to make the star toasts but you can use any shape and size you want. I made these for a yoga party during breakfast time and they were gone in seconds. I actually caught someone trying to take some home with her! Hope you enjoy.
- 8 thick slices whole grain bread
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 limes add juice to taste
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro add to taste
- salt add to taste
- 2 pinches crushed red pepper flakes add to taste
- Mash up avocados in a bowl until fairly smooth
- Juice the limes and add into the mashed avocado, to taste
- Mix in the salt and cilantro to taste.
- Top with crushed red pepper flakes and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!