Baked Berry-licious Oatmeal Cups
These healthful, good for you, and super pretty baked oatmeal cups are perfect your your brunch get-together or a healthy afternoon snack. They are easy to make and will last you at least a week after you make them! *Adapted from confessionsofafitfoodie.com
- Coconut Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Bananas
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 2 1/2 Cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Dark Chocolate chips
- Peaches If you can't find fresh, frozen works well too!
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin pan (s) with coconut oil.
- Stir the eggs, vanilla, bananas, and honey together in a large bowl. Mash bananas, mix and set aside. It's ok if there are some small chunks but try to mash it well.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, and baking powder in a small bowl, stir thoroughly and mix with banana mixture.
- Stir in almond milk and mix thoroughly.
- Put the mixture into the muffin tin (s) as evenly as possible and add your toppings!
- Bake 28-30 minutes or until brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!