Cranberry and Pistachio Energy Balls
I made these super healthy and DELISH energy balls for a yogilates party and they were gone in seconds after the workout! They're very cute to look at too so they go well with almost any spread. *This recipe is adjusted from www.gimmesomeoven.com
- 8 oz chopped dates
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tbsp chia seeds optional
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 pinch salt
- 1.5 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Put the dates, honey, chia seeds, flax seeds and salt in a food processor, and blend until smooth. The dates are really hard to combine so you need a good quality food processor. You should be able to stir. Add honey if it's too thick.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, and stir in the rest of the ingredients until evenly combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Once the mixture is cool, use a large spoon to shape your desired size balls. If you prefer to make bars, set out a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and press the mixture evenly into the cookie sheet. Let cool and cut bars.
- Store covered in refrigerator (to keep the shape) for up to 2 weeks!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!