Want to send out the perfect digital invitation? Some of our favorite digital invitation sites include Paperless Post, Evite, and Postmark. Here are 5 simple and Cuisinista-approved tips to help you design an effective and eye-catching digital invitation.
- Consider the theme of the party- “50 shades of red”. In this case it’s vampire-themed, red wine tasting so we have decided to make the invite RED, of course
- Embrace the location of the party- this years 902-wino party is at the vampire lounge in Beverly Hills so we have a glamorous/trendy aspect to the invite design. We have also partnered with Lashfully of Beverly Hills who will be providing mini-lash extensions to our female party guests – because you need to be as glam as possible when wine-tasting in Beverly Hills, right?
- Think about your guest count. How many people can your venue hold? Who do you want to invite?
- Communicate your RSVP date. When do you need a final guest count by? This is helpful to include on the invite if you need to tell a venue a count. If your hosting at home, it’s helpful to know for food/drink shopping
- Specify the attire. Casual? Cocktail attire? Costumes encouraged? Since we are embracing the glamorous essence of Beverly Hills with this party while mixing in the gothic vibe of the venue, our attire is gothic glam, however our guests interpret that to be!