I’m so thankful for the long time traditions of baking Christmas cookies with my family, what joy it brings the kiddos!!! Why not participate in a cookie exchange after the baking sesh to taste test new recipes and share your favorites! This is a time for sharing, so get the whole family together, gather your friends, connect with your church group, or organize an office cookie party!!!
Ashley, Kristi, and Tonya set just the right tone for your cookie swap with stylish invitations, great recipes, and festive décor. Now, for glamour!!!
What should you wear to the party? Here are my top 5 faves from this seasons’ top fashion trends!
- Everyday American Made Fashion Starting at $14: USA Love List 2013 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
- Adorable and Colorful Teen Finds: USA Love List 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Champagne Sequins & Pink: Kate Spade Holiday 2013
- Who needs to eat candy canes when you can wear them: Unknown Designer
- Colorful Classic Preppy Meets Holiday Lace: Ralph Lauren Holiday 2013 Children’s Collection
Need some unique but fabulous gift ideas? Here are my picks!
- Here’s a gift you can give yourself! Next Trend for Christmas Stockings, Cascading Ruffles!!!
- Want to create memorable cookies for a Christmas exchange? Use icing to write your name or monogram onto each deliciously, gorgeous cookie!
- Geek Chic. Hide the cords with this cell phone holder wall socket!!!
- Personalized Car Organizer! Great for road trips!!!
- Sweet: Inspired Ingredients, Unforgettable Desserts, by Valerie Gordon, is an unexpected but beautiful and sophisticated gift for a friend who loves to bake. Want to the chance to win it? Enter our “A Sweet Cuisinista Giveaway”!
More About Sweet: In this new book, Valerie Gordon, the creative genius behind Valerie Confections in Los Angeles, heightens the flavors of classic desserts with special ingredients and unexpected pairings. Recipes include cakes, pies, cookies, truffles, ice creams, and jams. Yes please!
We wish you the Happiest Holidays, everyone!!! Steal the show, Nicole