- 3/4 pound frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 16oz mushrooms quartered
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Jalapeno Cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- Preheat your oven to oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease 24 muffin cup tins with butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, mushrooms, green onions, ricotta cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and Cheddar cheese.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, milk, hot sauce, cumin, black pepper, parsley, and lemon pepper. Stir egg mixture into spinach mixture.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin tin ¾ of the way to the top. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve with Strawberry Spinach Salad for a delicious group brunch!