"Beach-Ready" Banana Bread
We made this delicious homemade "Beach-Ready" Banana Bread for the Sweat for Smiles "Yoga in Paradise" Beach Party. Integrating fruits and vegetables and real ingredients into your diet is an important way to eat healthy. Banana bread is a good start! Serve this recipe at your next brunch, bring it to a friends house, or make it for your self. Enjoy!
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 6 Ripe Medium Bananas
- 4 Eggs, well beaten
- 2.5 cups Sifted Cake Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and butter thoroughly.
- Blend in eggs and bananas.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and sift together 3x.
- Slowly mix in the flour mixture into the banana mixture. Do not mix too much.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Remove from pans and let cool completely before slicing to serve.
*This recipe has been slightly adjusted from The California Heritage Cookbook by The Junior League of Pasadena
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!