So a lot of you (primarily on the east coast) may have thought that Halloween was cancelled this year. We have news for you – our unwanted party guest, Sandy, has officially left the party and now its time to finish where we left off – putting our adorable babies in their precious costumes. But wait, what are WE going to where? Here are a few hints.
Halloween gives us a peek at what products we can expect from retailers for the remainder of this years holiday season. It’s around this time every year department stores and boutiques feature some of their best sellers in mesmerizing packaging, and this year’s holiday fashion lineup is colorful and very girly with a bit of a geek chic added to it’s overall style!!!
Color: The colorblocking trend continues into holiday as designers work contrasting hues on everything from wool jackets and cocktail dresses to scarves.
Cozy: While jeans are staple fashion solutions, we recommend swapping your usual blues with a bright colored pair to help you carry a look from day to night.
- We love J Brand’s skinny jeans.
- Leave your high heels at home and opt comfy footsies, think knee-high textured boots and distressed leather booties! The Matt Bernson Sheepskin Booties in Tundra are must-haves (the neutral shade will ensure that it goes with every outfit).
Tech Shine: Geek is chic.
- Plug into winters savvy and smart accessories. Got to have the Kate Spade iPhone case with the matching Kate Spade gold shopping bag!
- The Ralph Lauren earmuffs can’t be any more adorable and innovative.
Soft: Push silhouettes and lush fabrics!
- Velvet and real or faux fur signals winter glam!
- Visit shopbop.com for an edgy little Wiley Faux Leather Dress.
Hope you all have a Boo-tiful Babies Bash and Happy Shopping Season!!!