Ingredients (Makes 24 cupcake toppers)
- 8 oz white chocolate
- Dots candies
- white icing
- rainbow sprinkles
- Dye the melted white chocolate the color of your choice. I find its best to add the food coloring immediately into the bowl as you are finishing melting the chocolate on the stove.
- Pour the colored chocolate into 2 mini-cupcake tins
- Chill for about 10 minutes
- Attach dots candies with colored or dyed white icing
- Add a border with more icing around each dot candy to finish the combrero look
- Sprinkle rainbow sprinkles on top so they attach to the icing
- Add to your cupcakes for an adorable and festive homemade cupcake!