- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and water drained
- 1 can water chestnuts chopped
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1 package Knorr’s Leek Soup
- Sour dough bread bowl
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together and put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours so the soup can soften.
- Cut te sour dough bread bowl into a bowl and put the spinach dip inside as it’s serving bowl.
- Chop of the bread you removed from the bowl to serve with the dip, along with carrots, cherry tomotoes, and broccoli. YUM!