Vampires come in different shapes, sizes, and styles. Some are the stars of romantic tween novels, some hide in low-lit areas, and others live in Beverly Hills and wear highlights, long lashes, and high heels.
This year marks the 4th Annual 902-Wino Party and you’re invited to “sip the blood of the vine” with us. First of all, we are so excited to announce that to help us kick off the month, Vampire Vineyards is offering friends of The Cuisinistas Club an exclusive 20% off their store at vampire.com with the keyword CUISINISTAS. Check out their wide selection of delicious wine. We just can’t get over the enchanting and seductive style of the bottles.
Ready to plan your own 902-Wino Party? Let’s start with the invite. Some of our favorite digital invitation sites include Paperless Post, Evite, and Postmark. We have put together 5 simple and Cuisinista-approved tips to help you design an effective and eye-catching digital invitation, like this one from Paperless Post.
- Consider the theme of the party- “50 shades of red”. In this case it’s a sexy, vampire-themed, red wine tasting so we have decided to make the invite RED, of course
- Embrace the location of the party- Our 902-Wino event is going to be held at The Vampire Lounge & Tasting Room of Beverly Hills – at twilight – on a undisclosed date in October, so we have a glamorous/trendy aspect to the invite design. To fully embrace the essence that is Beverly Hills, we have partnered up with Lashfully of Beverly Hills who will be offering complementary mini-lash extensions at our private event. This IS 902-Wino, and we DO need longer lashes when sipping red wine. Don’t you agree?
- Think about your guest count. How many people can your venue hold? Who do you want to invite?
- Communicate your RSVP date. When do you need a final guest count by? This is helpful to include on the invite if you need to tell a venue a count. If your hosting at home, it’s helpful to know for food/drink shopping
- Specify the attire. Casual? Cocktail attire? Costumes encouraged? Since we are embracing the glamorous essence of Beverly Hills with this party while mixing in the gothic vibe of the venue, our attire is gothic glam, however our guests interpret that to be!
Be sure to send out your digital invite 3-4 weeks in advance, especially if its around a popular party holiday, like Halloween! Next step – plan your sips & bites! Kristi has you covered – stay tuned next week for some seductive red wine – food pairings.
See you at twilight.